"Healing is an art. It takes time, it takes patience. It takes love." - Maza Dohta
Our planet, our country, and even our own little bubbles are currently going through some unprecedented crazy times. And, while we can’t come over and give you a soothing face massage ourselves (though we wish we could!) we do want to do what we can to help you practice a little self-love while we continue to self-isolate. That’s why the L&M team have put together a little guide on our favourite ways to heal, grow, and breathe when things get a little tough.
Ideas for practicing a little self-love in self-isolation.
- Put on a face mask and run a bath
- Call a friend or family member (a video call is even better!)
- Do an online yoga class
- Give yourself a really good face massage (yoga for your face!)
- Water your plants
- Listen to a podcast (we're loving Life Things, Terrible Thanks For Asking, The High Low Podcast, The Guilty Feminist and Office Ladies)
- Give yourself at at-home no polish pedi - don't forget to lather up with our Soothing Hand & Foot Balm!
What are you doing to connect with yourself while we disconnect? Let us know in the comments below, and keep sharing the love, support, and positivity.
Team L & M x